Sunday, March 18, 2012

Animal...

18-03-2012
Today's prompt was 'Animal', so I drew the design on Bella's t-shirt, because it is super freaking cute!
I suppose had I thought about it and planned out what I wanted to draw I could have done something amazing like a page from Animalia but I was lazy. Soooo lazy. So lazy that I didn't bother drawing until after I had eaten our yummy chicken and vegetable lasagne for dinner. And now I'm so full that I don't care. :)
I think it's still pretty cute though!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, so cute I am loving the hair on the girl and the shoes. The deer is pretty cute too, that is asuming it is a deer ?! ;)
    My4boysandme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is... Bella was insisting that it is a 'puppy dawg!', but I'd lay my money on it being a deer... lol
      I can't take credit though, it's just what was on Bella's t-shirt. :)

      Delete
  2. oh yes super cute :) I would love that on a singlet please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I could totally do that for you right? I love drawing and painting on clothing. :)

      Delete