Friday, March 30, 2012

Ālīs volat propriīs

Today's prompt: 'Something small'
So we have a little bird (one of my little darling's favourite songs at the moment is 'Little Bird' by ELizabeth Mitchell).
I drew a bird becaue at some point my sister and I will get our matching tattoos finished and we'd like to incorporate a bird (so I keep drawing birds, as does she, and we'll find one we love eventually). I think we'll drop the latin now, as it would kind of clash with the Greek we already have... :)


Normally the second photo is a detail shot... Today you get a scale shot instead.

6 comments:

  1. Cute idea: matching tattoo with the sister. I´m sure this will look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to see what she thinks... She's picky. Which when it comes to permanently altering your body is a good thing I think! lol

      Delete
  2. Lovely! What does your Greek say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have her birthday in Greek, the day we became sisters. :)

      Delete
  3. Love bird drawings. And I love drawing birds. Nice work with the feet (claws?). My brother and I have matching tattoos too! Ours read 'unity'. I love the matching bird idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having a tattoo just for the both of us. :)

      Delete