Monday, January 23, 2012

23-01-2012

"And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Lego Pulp Fiction Characters... Vincent and Jules: The very essense of cool!
This was another request, the Lego character bit, not the Pulp Fiction bit... I went there all by myself.
This one is mostly for my husband.
He had the poster of this shot from the film on his wall, and then we did after we moved in together. After getting beaten around a bit over the course of several moves and many years, the poster has been retired, but not forgotten.
This can be a two days late anniersary present.
Eight years and counting. Love him as much today as I did back then.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you. Yours is pretty darn good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that poem. I love it. Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It"s called Song For A Fifth Child, by Ruth Hulbert Hamilton. It was originally published in The Ladies' Home Journal in the 1950's.
      I love it too.
      You can find the full text here:
      holyjoe.org/poetry/hamilton

      Delete
    2. There seem to be a fair few pages with copies of it though. :)

      Delete