Friday, April 16, 2010

Musings...

I'm thinking I should return to work.

It's been almost a year since I was last gainfully employed.
Unless you can count producing and caring for a baby as employment...
Which I actually do.

However I'm definately feeling the lack of the folding green stuff that comes with paid employment.
Which coincidentally, where I'm from, neither folds, nor is green (unless its a far larger note than I usually carry in my wallet).

The hard part, apart from finding work that will willingly accomodate a breastfeeding mother in an uncertain economic climate, is figuring out what exactly I want to, and am willing to do.

Which is the subject of my increasingly scattered thoughts.
At this point I'm open to any and all suggestions.

I think I might ignore my financial situation for the moment, and try again to get my little miss to go to sleep, without dragging me off to the land of nod with her.

Work is so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment